Shutdown Manager and Tools runs ok with Windows Vista 64bit
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Run Program?? (Read 7,997 times)
Sep 6th, 2006 at 9:41am

Maxwel   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Quote Quote 
I cannot create an automatic event which runs a program.  Of course I'm never asked which program.  How does one do this?

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2006 at 1:50pm

Daniel   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Quote Quote 
Quote:
I cannot create an automatic event which runs a program.  Of course I'm never asked which program.  How does one do this?

Hello Max,

You just need to fill all information required for your event. Go to Automatic Events tab, right-click and choose New. Then specify ranges, parameters and (of course) the program you want to run.

Best regards,

Daniel  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2006 at 1:56pm

Maxwel   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Quote Quote 
Quote:
Hello Max,

You just need to fill all information required for your event. Go to Automatic Events tab, right-click and choose New. Then specify ranges, parameters and (of course) the program you want to run.

Best regards,

Daniel  Cheesy

Where is the Automatic Events tab?  When I rght click on the Events window, I can add an event, but when I select Run Progtram, The OK button is greyed out.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2006 at 2:41pm

Daniel   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Quote Quote 
Quote:
Where is the Automatic Events tab?  When I rght click on the Events window, I can add an event, but when I select Run Progtram, The OK button is greyed out.

Max, the OK button is not enabled because you need to fill more information (for example: range -when do you want to run the program- and program to run). Just fill each section to the left of that screen (Parameters, Interval, etc.).

Take care,

Daniel  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #4 - May 15th, 2011 at 1:55am

ankush999   Offline
YaBB Newbies

Quote Quote 
hello I am a new user but I cannot create an automatic event which runs a program.  Of course I'm never asked which program.  How does one do this?

with regards
ankush Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #5 - May 17th, 2011 at 1:22pm

Daniel   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Quote Quote 
You may define automatic events to occur (for example: automatically shutdown your computer at specified time, every day or just workdays).

You need to enable  to allow specified events in list to be activated. Each event have their own Enabled indicator (a check box), but also you can disable entire Automatic Events process just using the Automatic events enabled option on:

· Main Menu / Tasks

· Right-click tray icon / Tasks

· Right-click automatic events list on Automatic tab (Main Window).

Right-click on Automatic Events list for:

· creates a new automatic event

· Edit: modify selected event on list

· Delete: remove selected events from list (there is no Undo procedure, you may want to Save your Settings first, this will allows you to Restore Settings if deleted).

· Preview: shows a Warning window sample (preview) for the selected event. The preview is just a demo of how the event warning is displayed when the event becomes active.

· check this option (click) to enable global event processing. Clear the check mark (click again) to disable Automatic Events processing.

· Reset event: If event was already processed, it'll remains on hold until next valid occurrence. Select this to reset this "on hold" status ( this may fires the event again if is, for example, a Counter or Beyond type event).

Please see program's help for more information.

Regards,

IP Logged