Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Interdesigner Software Development
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Not seeing scan results (Read 2,598 times)
Oct 30th, 2004 at 1:13pm

johnphx   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Quote Quote 
I've recently started running into a strange issue with Comparator Fast.  It's no longer displaying scan results for me.  Comparator Fast is processing the scans ok.  When I run a scan, the popup progress window with the pie chart does come up.  But when the scan has completed, the Scan Results shows nothing at all, just blank whitespace.  Also, the only menu option I'm seeing at the top of the main window is Help.  All the other menu option (File, Options, Tools, etc) are missing.

I'm running a registered 1.0.0.16.  This problem started occuring with 1.0.0.13.  I upgraded to .16 hoping that would fix the problem, but it hasn't.  My OS is Windows XP Professional SP2.  This problem isn't related to SP2 as it started happening before I installed the SP2 upgrade.   Any ideas what might be causing this?  I've already tried uninstalling Comparator Fast and reinstalling.  Didn't help.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2004 at 10:22pm

Daniel   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Quote Quote 
Hello John,

I already sent an email with detailed instructions about how to solve this issue. Just need to download our support software and, in seconds, it'll solve automatically any issue.

Comparator Fast is fully compatible with Windows XP SP2.

This issue is (maybe) due to your registration key file was deleted when upgrade. You just need to register again if accidentally deleted your key file (also delivered in your registration email and available at anytime for you). Just in case, I sent instructions to use the automated support software, in order to fix any issue with just one click.

Thanks for using Comparator Fast.

Best regards,

Daniel

IP Logged