HomeHelpSearchLogin  

No menus (Read 3,609 times)
Jul 31st, 2004 at 6:58am

barrym   Offline
YaBB Newbies

Quote Quote 
Hi,

I have a registered version 1.0.0.16

I cannot see the menus on the top of the opening screen, i.e. the file, etc menus, all I have is the help item and the explore source, explore target, etc., icons. The original screen I had before registering isn't there....so when I try to scan I get the graphic output and the number of files etc., display, but no listings....

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2004 at 1:54am

Daniel   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Quote Quote 
Hello Barry,

If you hit Scan and the process starts but terminates immediately, your Key file is missing. Please open your registration eMail and save attachment file with extension .KEY to Comparator Fast's installaton folder (Usually C:\Program Files\Interdesigner Software\Comparator Fast). If you need more assistance with your registration or this issue, please send me an email to support eMail address for proper instructions.

Thanks

Daniel  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2004 at 1:22pm

toddc   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Quote Quote 
I am having the same problem as barrym.
No MENU items other than Help.
I have followed your response (and now the program scans properly), but the menu items are still MIA.
Any suggestions?

toddc

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2004 at 8:16pm

Daniel   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Quote Quote 
Eric:

A little hard to find your information, you didn't register with your registered email address.

Your issue will be addressed by direct customer support, apparently something went wrong when register (2 quick and easy steps  Smiley).

You'll receive a special support software that will solve your issue in few seconds.

Quote:
I am having the same problem as barrym.
No MENU items other than Help.
I have followed your response (and now the program scans properly), but the menu items are still MIA.
Any suggestions?

toddc

IP Logged